Tactical Light with Integrated Green Aiming Laser
light with integrated green aiming laser to guide your aim even in
daylight. Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all
MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- 510-530nm direct drive green laser with wide operating temperature range
- Green laser provides long-range targeting even in daylight
- White LED delivers 300 lumens and 12,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Runs 2.5 hours (LED/Laser simultaneously); Laser only function runs 17 hours
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and
safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with high-impact, chemical-resistant polymer laser housing
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in bushings for long life and dependable zero retention
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 3.39 in. (8.61 cm); 4.72 oz (133.8 grams)
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Lithium Battery Notice under DOCUMENTATION
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA