Strobing Tactical Light with Integrated Red Aiming Laser
This intensely bright,
virtually indestructible, strobing rail-mounted tactical light, attaches
to almost any gun in seconds. Integrated red aiming laser for
- 300 lumens; up to 2.5 hours runtime
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries
- Strobe model with user programmable strobe enable/disable
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and
safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch, Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-2s® only)
- Highly accurate sight repeat-ability when remounting
- Fast, adjustable, secure side mounting. Includes Rail Locating
Keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW,
and Sig P320 rails
- IPX4 rated design for water resistant operation
- Weight: 4.72 oz.
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 remote door switch.
All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR
Accessories Brochure in DOCUMENTATION section for more information.
- Assembled in USA